LuminOX LOX-02 25% Oxygen Sampling Sensor
The LuminOX LOX-02-F Oxygen sensor measures ambient oxygen levels using the principle of florescence quenching by oxygen. This provides the benefits of lower power requirements and a longer lifespan than typical oxygen sensors.
This sensor model includes a tube-cap adapter for closed-system oxygen measurement.
The Development Kit combines the LOX-02 sensor with barometric pressure, temperature and % relative humidity sensors on board with built-in data logging. Measurements can be taken of all sensors using our free Gaslab software.
Combined with MX board the LOX-02 provides accurate oxygen measurement over a wide environmental range without the need for additional system components.
- Low Drift & Cross-sensitivity
- Barometric pressure and temperature sensors built-in
- MX Board allows for easy sensor calibration
- MX Board adds Serial UART output
- MX Board adds RS485 Modbus RTU with RS485 cable
- Easy Integration; Compact & Low Power
OX-0055 Sensor Only – for integration into high-volume OEM products.
CM-42991 Development Kit – Easy to use, simply plug the MX Board into your PC via the included Serial UART to USB cable. Use our free GasLab® software to measure and graph oxygen, barometric pressure and temperature of the sample gas. Includes on-board memory for data logging.
CM-42990 MX Board – Same functionality as the development kit without USB cable or software.
- Measuring Gas: Oxygen
- Measurement Range: 0.1 to 25% O2
- Sensing Method: Fluorescence quenching by oxygen
- Measurement Interval: 1 Sample/second
- Response Time: < 60 Seconds
- Warm-Up Time: < 60 Seconds at 72°F (22°C)
- Accuracy: Better than 2% at full scale
- Resolution: 0.10% / 0.1mbar
- Temperature Accuracy: +/- 2 degrees C
- Operating Temperature: -30°C to +60°C
- Barometric Pressure Range: 500 to 1200 mbar
- Lifetime: > 5 years
Electrical / Mechanical
- Voltage: 4.5 - 5.5 VDC
- Current: < 6mA (streaming @ 1 Sample/sec), < 17mA Peak
- Interface: Serial UART or analog
- 90 days
Free Easy-to-use GasLab® Software
This device uses GasLab® software for setup, calibration, data logging, and real-time data analysis. GasLab® makes it easy to export data into a .CSV file that can be imported into any industry-standard software or spreadsheet. GasLab® runs on Windows XP or higher, and free to use with our products.
System Requirements for Data Logging or Changing Defaults
- Windows XP SP2 or newer
- Microsoft .Net 3.5 Runtime Libraries
RS485 Modbus RTU Cable. Custom USB cable enables RS485 Modbus RTU communication to GasLab Software for MX Sensor Board and Development Kit.
Micro-Pump Kit includes all the tools you need to utilize the tube-cap adapters as part of a sampling sensor system.
Nafion tubing is a highly selective, semi-permeable membrane to water vapor. If gases inside Nafion tubing are wetter than gases surrounding the tubing, drying will occur. If the surrounding gases are wetter, humidification will occur.
Micro gas sampling pumps provide a constant flow of air across the sensor with a tube cap - perfect for bench-top testing of sensors for closed-loop sampling applications.
The products are as advertised. Purchases have been very prompt, even during these COVID times.
Tech support Ray H. has been invaluable in helping me get several sensors daisy changed together for our data logging system.