AlphaSense CO-AF Carbon Monoxide Sensor
The AlphaSense CO-AF Carbon Monoxide Sensor provides an accurate and reliable way to measure up to 5,000 ppm CO by volume.
The smart board and development kit converts the sensor’s analog output current to a voltage that is measured by a high-resolution analog to digital converter. The digital voltage is corrected and compensated for temperature and pressure by a microcontroller to produce an accurate gas concentration measured in ppm (parts per million). This can be read as RS485 serial output or can be logged in internal memory for later retrieval. In addition the board makes it easy to apply zero or span calibration.
- Excellent response time to changes in CO levels
- Low sensitivity to temperature changes
- Easy integration; compact & low power
AP-0005 Sensor Only – for integration into high-volume OEM products.
CM-31911 Development Kit – Easy to use, simply plug the MX Board into your PC via USB. Use our free GasLab® software to measure and graph carbon dioxide, barometric pressure, temperature, and % relative humidity.
CM-31910 Smart MX Board – Same functionality as the development kit without USB cable or software.
- Range: 0-5,000ppm carbon monoxide
- Sensitivity: 55 to 90 nA/ppm in 400ppm CO
- Response Time: < 25 sec. t90 (s) from zero to 400ppm
- Zero current: -5 to +4ppm equivalent in zero air
- Resolution: < 0.5 RMS noise (ppm equivalent)
- Linearity: +15 to +25ppm error rate at full scale from 0-1,000ppm
- Zero drift: < 0.2ppm change per year
- Sensitivity drift: < 8% change / year
- Operating life: > 24 months until 80% original signal
- Digital Output: RS485
- Analog Output: Available
Smart MX Board Functionality
- Carbon monoxide sensor
- Temperature sensor
- % relative humidity sensor
- Barometric pressure sensor
- 64K memory for time-stamped data logging of all measurements
- RS485 communication
Development Kits Adds
- Free Windows software for real-time measurements, graphing
- Dimensions (sensor): 16.5mm x 20.2mm
- Dimensions (sensor + Board): 40mm X 25mm x 29mm (LxWxH)
- Power Input: 3.3-5.5 VDC
- Current Consumption: 10ma peak, < 3mW average
- 90 days. See Terms and Conditions.
Cross Reference Chart for Replacement Sensors
|Sensor Type||4R CO|
|Sensoric||CO 3E 500S||025-134-30049|
Free Easy-to-use GasLab® Software
This device uses GasLab® software for setup, calibration, data logging, and real-time data analysis. GasLab® makes it easy to export data into a .CSV file that can be imported into any industry-standard software or spreadsheet. GasLab® runs on Windows XP or higher, and free to use with our products.
- Windows XP SP2 or newer
- Microsoft .Net 3.5 Runtime Libraries