Sensor Tube Cap Adapter
Our tube cap adapters convert any industry standard 20mm gas sensor from diffusion to sampling sensors.
We offer 3 gas in-out tube caps that work with any 20mm gas sensor. Our custom gas in-out tube caps TC-4 and TC-5 for sensors that have barometric pressure, temperature, and % relative humidity sensors built into our latest generation MX boards.
Tube cap adapters are not pre-installed. For accurate results you must mount the tube cap permanently. This video shows you how.
Models for all 20mm Sensors
- TC-1 - 3 mm side mounted ports
- TC-2 - 3 mm top mounted ports
- TC-3 - 4.5 mm top mounted ports
- AlphaSense O2-A2 Oxygen Sensor AP-0001
- AlphaSense O2-A3 Oxygen Sensor AP-0004
- AlphaSense CO-AF CO Sensor AP-0005
- AlphaSense COH-A2 Dual Gas Sensor AP-0011
- AlphaSense H2S-A1 Hydrogen Sulfide Sensor AP-0006
- AlphaSense CH-A3 Pellistor Sensor AP-0012
- Cubic SJH Series Methane Sensor CU-1000
- ExplorIR®-W 5% CO2 Sensor GC-0015
- ExplorIR®-W 20% CO2 Sensor GC-0006
- ExplorIR®-W 100% CO2 Sensor GC-0016
- Luminox LOX-02 Oxygen Sensor OX-0052
- Oxygen O2 Transmitter TX-1
- SprintIR®-W 100% CO2 Sensor GC-0018
Models for Sensor on MX Board
Use with sensors on MX boards, measures barometric pressure, temperature, and % relative humidity levels in gas sample.
- TC-4 - 3 mm side mounted ports away from sensor
- TC-5 - 3 mm side mounted ports towards sensor
- LuminOX LOX-02 25% Oxygen Sensor Devkit
- ExplorIR®-M 5% CO2 %RH/T Hg Sensor
- ExplorIR®-M 20% CO2 %RH/T Hg Sensor
- ExplorIR®-M 100% CO2 %RH/T Hg Sensor
To get the most use out of our tube cap adapters you'll need tubing, moisture and particle filters, and a micro pump to pull the gas across the sensor. We offer everything you need below to create a full bench-top gas sampling setup.
Micro-Pump Kit Our most popular option - includes all the tools you need to utilize the tube-cap adapters as part of a sampling sensor system.
Nafion tubing is a highly selective, semi-permeable membrane to water vapor. If gases inside Nafion tubing are wetter than gases surrounding the tubing, drying will occur. If the surrounding gases are wetter, humidification will occur.
Micro gas sampling pumps provide a constant flow of air across the sensor with a tube cap - perfect for bench-top testing of sensors for closed-loop sampling applications or if you need a longer-lasting or higher volume pump.
- Warranty: 1 Year. See GasLab Terms and Conditions.