AlphaSense CH-A3 Pellistor Sensor
The AlphaSense CH-A3 Pellistor Sensor detects low levels of flammable hydrocarbon gases including methane, ethane, propane, butane, acetylene, ethylene and isobutylene in ambient air.
This 20mm diameter sensor is the industry standard size for portable gas detectors. All pellistors are housed in certified flameproof chambers.
- 0 to 100% LEL methane
- High quality, low power
- Excellent poison resistance
- Measuring Gas: methane
- Sensing Method: Pellistor
- Sensivity (mV / % methane): 15 to 22
- Response time (t90 from air to 50% methane): < 15 sec.
- Zero (mV in zero air) < ± 20mV
- Range (% LEL methane): 0 to 100
- Linearity (% methane when 5% non-linear): 6%
- 90 Days. See GasLab Terms and Conditions