LuminOX LOX-02 25% Oxygen Sensor
The LuminOX LOX-02 Oxygen sensor measures ambient oxygen levels using the principle of florescence quenching by oxygen. This provides the benefits of lower power requirements and a longer lifespan than typical oxygen sensors.
The Development Kit combines the LOX-02 sensor with barometric pressure, temperature and % relative humidity sensors on board with built-in data logging. Measurements can be taken of all sensors using our free Gaslab software.
Combined with MX board the LOX-02 provides accurate oxygen measurement over a wide environmental range without the need for additional system components.
- LuminOX sensor provides low drift, low cross-sensitivity
- MX Board includes barometric pressure, temperature and % relative humidity sensors
- MX Board allows for easy sensor calibration
- MX Board adds RS485 Industry-standard Interface
- Easy integration; compact & low power
OX-0052 Sensor – for integration into high-volume OEM products.
CM-42951 Development Kit – Easy to use, simply plug the MX Board into your PC via USB. Use our free GasLab® software to measure and graph carbon dioxide, barometric pressure, temperature, and % relative humidity. Includes on-board memory for data logging.
CM-42950 MX Board – Same functionality as the development kit without USB cable or software.
- Measuring Gas: Oxygen
- Measurement Range: 0.1 to 25% O2
- Sensing Method: Fluorescence quenching by oxygen
- Measurement Interval: 1 Sample/second
- Response Time: < 60 Seconds
- Warm-Up Time: < 60 Seconds at 72°F (22°C)
- Accuracy: Better than 2% at full scale
- Resolution: 0.10% / 0.1mbar
- Temperature Accuracy: +/- 2 degrees C
- Operating Temperature: -30°C to +60°C
- Barometric Pressure Range: 500 to 1200 mbar
- Lifetime: > 5 years
Electrical / Mechanical
- Voltage: 4.5 - 5.5 VDC
- Current: < 6mA (streaming @ 1 Sample/sec), < 17mA Peak
- Interface: UART or analog
- 90 Days
Free Easy-to-use GasLab® Software
This device uses GasLab® software for setup, calibration, data logging, and real-time data analysis. GasLab® makes it easy to export data into a .CSV file that can be imported into any industry-standard software or spreadsheet. GasLab® runs on Windows XP or higher, and free to use with our products.
System Requirements for Data Logging or Changing Defaults
- Windows XP SP2 or newer
- Microsoft .Net 3.5 Runtime Libraries
- LuminOx LOX-02 25% Oxygen Sensor uses a cap with inlet and outlet tube ports so that the sensor can measure oxygen levels in closed environments.
Tube cap adapters easily convert 20mm standard gas sensors from diffusion to sampling sensors. Molded polymer grips sensor for easy fit and removal while maintaining a good seal.