AlphaSense H2S-A1 Hydrogen Sulfide Sensor
The AlphaSense H2S-A1 Hydrogen Sulfide Sensor is designed to detect low levels of hydrogen sulfide in ambient air using well-known fuel cell technology.
This 20mm diameter sensor is the industry standard size for portable gas detectors.
With very high sensitivity and low zero, accurate and stable readings are possible when measuring current concentration ranges at the parts per million level.
- 0 to 100ppm H2S sensor
- Does not require calibration
- Up to 2 year lifespan
- Small, compact and maintenance free
- Measuring Gas: Hydrogen Sulfide
- Sensing Method: Fuel cell
- Sensivity (nA/ppm in 20ppm H2S): 550 to 875ppm
- Response time (t90 from zero to 20ppm H2S): < 35 sec.
- Zero Current (ppm equivalent in zero air) < ± 0.4ppm
- Resolution (RMS noise ppm equivalent): < 0.05ppm
- Range (H2S limit of performance warranty): 100ppm
- Linearity (ppm error at full scale): 0 to -4ppm
- Overgas limit (maximum ppm for stable response): 500ppm
- 90 Days. See GasLab Terms and Conditions
Replacement Sensor Cross Reference Chart
|Sensor Type||4R H2S|
|Sensoric||H2S 3E 100S||0145-134-30049|