LOX-O2 25% Oxygen Sensor
The LuminOX LOX-02 Oxygen sensor measures ambient oxygen levels using the principle of florescence quenching by oxygen. This provides the benefits of durability, immunity to cross-sensitivity to other gases, and a longer lifespan than typical electrochemical oxygen sensors as the UV sensor decay clock only runs when measuring the oxygen level.
- LuminOX sensor provides low drift, low cross-sensitivity
- MX Board includes barometric pressure, temperature and % relative humidity sensors
- MX Board allows for easy sensor calibration
- MX Board adds serial UART output
- Easy integration; compact & low power
The CM-42951 Development Kit combines the LOX-02 sensor with barometric pressure, temperature and % relative humidity sensors on board and data logging using our free GasLab software.
Combined with MX board, the LOX-02 provides accurate oxygen measurement over a wide environmental range without the need for additional system components.
- LOX-O2 Sensor – for integration into high-volume OEM products.
- CM-42951 Development Kit – Easy to use, simply plug the MX Board into your PC via the included Serial UART to USB cable. Use our free GasLab® software to measure and graph ambient air oxygen, barometric pressure, temperature, and % relative humidity. Includes on-board memory for data logging.
- CM-42950 MX Board – Same functionality as the development kit without USB cable or software.
- Measuring Gas: Oxygen
- Measurement Range: 0 to 25% O2
- Sensing Method: Fluorescence quenching by oxygen
- Measurement Interval: 1 Sample/second
- Response Time: < 60 Seconds
- Warm-Up Time: < 60 Seconds at 72°F (22°C)
- Accuracy: < 2% at full scale
- Resolution: 0.01%
- Temperature Accuracy: +/- 2 degrees C
- Operating Temperature: -30°C to +60°C
- Barometric Pressure Range: 500 to 1200 mbar
- Lifetime: > 5 years
Electrical / Mechanical
- Voltage: 4.5 - 5.5 VDC
- Current: < 6mA (streaming @ 1 Sample/sec), < 17mA Peak
- Interface: UART or analog
MX Connector: MOLEX 0901420010 + 0901190109
- 90 Days - See GasLab Terms and Conditions
Free Easy-to-use GasLab® Software
This device uses GasLab® software for setup, calibration, data logging, and real-time data analysis. GasLab® makes it easy to export data into a .CSV file that can be imported into any industry-standard software or spreadsheet. GasLab® runs on Windows XP or higher, and free to use with our products.
System Requirements for Data Logging or Changing Defaults
- Windows XP SP2 or newer
- Microsoft .Net 3.5 Runtime Libraries
Tube cap adapters easily convert 20mm standard gas sensors from diffusion to sampling sensors and add the ability to measure barometric pressure, temperature and % relative humidity from the gas sample. Molded polymer grips sensor for easy fit and removal while maintaining a good seal.
RS485 Modbus RTU Cable. Custom USB cable enables RS485 Modbus RTU communication to GasLab Software for MX Sensor Board and Development Kit.
Micro-Pump Kit includes all the tools you need to utilize the tube-cap adapters as part of a sampling sensor system.
Nafion tubing is a highly selective, semi-permeable membrane to water vapor. If gases inside Nafion tubing are wetter than gases surrounding the tubing, drying will occur. If the surrounding gases are wetter, humidification will occur.
Micro gas sampling pumps provide a constant flow of air across the sensor with a tube cap - perfect for bench-top testing of sensors for closed-loop sampling applications.
Sensor Pin Sockets - Manufacturers do not recommend soldering to the pins. Pin sockets can be purchased from Andon distributors. Click here to search for your sensor's socket. Select the brand PDF, find your sensor, then search for the Andon part number for your sensor's socket.
Hi, we are using this sensors as part to Medical ventilators to monitoring a possible oxygen leak into the electronic system (by security). At the moment there are working fine.