AlphaSense CO-AF Carbon Monoxide Sensor
The AlphaSense CO-AF Carbon Monoxide Sensor provides an accurate and reliable way to measure up to 5,000 ppm CO by volume.
The smart board and development kit converts the sensor’s analog output current to a voltage that is measured by a high-resolution analog to digital converter. The digital voltage is corrected and compensated for temperature and pressure by a micro-controller to produce an accurate gas concentration measured in ppm (parts per million).
This can be read as serial UART output or can be logged in internal memory for later retrieval. In addition the board makes it easy to apply zero or span calibration.
- Excellent response time to changes in CO levels
- Low sensitivity to temperature changes
- Easy integration; compact & low power
AP-0005 Sensor Only – for integration into high-volume OEM products.
CM-31911 Development Kit – Easy to use, simply plug the EC Board into your PC via the included Serial UART to USB cable. Use our free GasLab® software to measure and graph carbon dioxide, barometric pressure, temperature, and % relative humidity.
CM-31910 Smart EC Board – Same functionality as the development kit without USB cable or software.
- Range: 0-5,000ppm carbon monoxide
- Sensitivity: 55 to 90 nA/ppm in 400ppm CO
- Response Time: < 25 sec. t90 (s) from zero to 400 ppm
- Zero current: -5 to +4ppm equivalent in zero air
- Resolution: < 0.5 RMS noise (ppm equivalent)
- Linearity: +15 to +25ppm error rate at full scale from 0-1,000 ppm
- Zero drift: < 0.2ppm change per year
- Sensitivity drift: < 8% change / year
- Operating life: > 24 months until 80% original signal
- Digital Output: UART
Smart EC Board Functionality
- Temperature, %RH sensor on board
- Barometric pressure sensor
- 64K memory for time-stamped data logging of all measurements
- RS485 output with optional RS485 cable
Development Kits Adds
- Serial UART to USB cable
- Free Windows software for real-time measurements, graphing
- Dimensions (sensor): 16.5mm x 20.2mm
- Dimensions (sensor + Board): 40mm X 25mm x 29mm (LxWxH)
- Power Input: 3.3-5.5 VDC
- Current Consumption: 10ma peak, < 3mW average
- 90 days. See Terms and Conditions.
Cross Reference Chart for Replacement Sensors
|Sensor Type||4R CO|
|Sensoric||CO 3E 500S||025-134-30049|
Free Easy-to-use GasLab® Software
This device uses GasLab® software for setup, calibration, data logging, and real-time data analysis. GasLab® makes it easy to export data into a .CSV file that can be imported into any industry-standard software or spreadsheet. GasLab® runs on Windows XP or higher, and free to use with our products.
- Windows XP SP2 or newer
- Microsoft .Net 3.5 Runtime Libraries
RS485 Cable. Custom USB cable enables RS485 communication to GasLab Software for EC Sensor Board and Development Kit.
Micro-Pump Kit includes all the tools you need to urilize the tube-cap adapters as part of a sampling sensor system.
Nafion tubing is a highly selective, semi-permeable membrane to water vapor. If gases inside Nafion tubing are wetter than gases surrounding the tubing, drying will occur. If the surrounding gases are wetter, humidification will occur.
Micro gas sampling pumps provide a constant flow of air across the sensor with a tube cap - perfect for bench-top testing of sensors for closed-loop sampling applications.