AlphaSense CH-A3 Pellistor Sensor
The AlphaSense CH-A3 Pellistor Sensor detects low levels of flammable hydrocarbon gases including methane, ethane, propane, butane, acetylene, ethylene and isobutylene in ambient air.
This 20mm diameter sensor is the industry standard size for portable gas detectors. All pellistors are housed in certified flameproof chambers.
- 0 to 100% LEL methane
- High quality, low power
- Excellent poison resistance
- Measuring Gas: methane
- Sensing Method: Pellistor
- Sensivity (mV / % methane): 15 to 22
- Response time (t90 from air to 50% methane): < 15 sec.
- Zero (mV in zero air) < ± 20mV
- Range (% LEL methane): 0 to 100
- Linearity (% methane when 5% non-linear): 6%
- 90 Days. See GasLab Terms and Conditions
Micro-Pump Kit includes all the tools you need to urilize the tube-cap adapters as part of a sampling sensor system.
Nafion tubing is a highly selective, semi-permeable membrane to water vapor. If gases inside Nafion tubing are wetter than gases surrounding the tubing, drying will occur. If the surrounding gases are wetter, humidification will occur.
Micro gas sampling pumps provide a constant flow of air across the sensor with a tube cap - perfect for bench-top testing of sensors for closed-loop sampling applications.