AlphaSense H2S-A1 Hydrogen Sulfide Sensor
The AlphaSense H2S-A1 Hydrogen Sulfide Sensor is designed to detect low levels of hydrogen sulfide in ambient air using well-known fuel cell technology.
This 20mm diameter sensor is the industry standard size for portable gas detectors and also is compatible with the EC board.
With very high sensitivity and low zero, accurate and stable readings are possible when measuring current concentration ranges at the parts per million level.
- 0 to 100ppm H2S sensor
- Does not require calibration
- Up to 2 year lifespan
- Small, compact and maintenance free
- Measuring Gas: Hydrogen Sulfide
- Sensing Method: Fuel cell
- Sensivity (nA/ppm in 20ppm H2S): 550 to 875ppm
- Response time (t90 from zero to 20ppm H2S): < 35 sec.
- Zero Current (ppm equivalent in zero air) < ± 0.4ppm
- Resolution (RMS noise ppm equivalent): < 0.05ppm
- Range (H2S limit of performance warranty): 100ppm
- Linearity (ppm error at full scale): 0 to -4ppm
- Overgas limit (maximum ppm for stable response): 500ppm
- 90 Days. See GasLab Terms and Conditions
Replacement Sensor Cross Reference Chart
|Sensor Type||4R H2S|
|Sensoric||H2S 3E 100S||0145-134-30049|
Micro-Pump Kit includes all the tools you need to urilize the tube-cap adapters as part of a sampling sensor system.
Nafion tubing is a highly selective, semi-permeable membrane to water vapor. If gases inside Nafion tubing are wetter than gases surrounding the tubing, drying will occur. If the surrounding gases are wetter, humidification will occur.
Micro gas sampling pumps provide a constant flow of air across the sensor with a tube cap - perfect for bench-top testing of sensors for closed-loop sampling applications.