TR250Z 25% or 95% Oxygen Sensor
The TR250Z is a control board that provides multiple analog linear outputs of oxygen concentrations. It is designed to be rugged, maintenance-free and can be calibrated in air of any known oxygen concentration.
The Fujikura 25% or 95% oxygen sensor used with the TR250Z is a zirconium based, current limiting sensor. This style of sensor has many advantages over other ways of measuring oxygen. For example, it does not require periodic calibration and will last at 3 or more years under normal conditions.
- 25% or 95% Oxygen levels
- Non-Consumptive Technology
- High accuracy
- Calibrate in fresh air or any known O2 concentration
- Linear or RS485-MODBUS output of measured oxygen content
- CM-0134 25% Oxygen Sensor
- CM-0150 25% Oxygen Sensor with Mount Shield
- CM-0134-WT 25% Oxygen Sensor with Tube Cap
- CM-0160 95% Oxygen Sensor
- CM-0161 95% Oxygen Sensor with Mount Shield
- CM-0160-WT 95% Oxygen Sensor with Tube Cap
Watch the Video
- Measurement Range: 0.1–25% or 0.1-95% Oxygen
- Sensing Method: Zirconium dioxide (ZrO2)
- Diffusion Response Time: 4 seconds max diffusion time
- Sensitivity: ± 20 ppm ± 1 % of measured value
- Accuracy: ± 0.5% (2% full scale)
- Temperature Range: -10 to 50C*
- Pressure Range: 2 to 3,000 mbar*
* Sensor only. Temperature and pressure limits dependent on mounting options.
- Power Input: 24VDC ±10%
- Current Consumption: 600 mA @ 24VDC
- Dimensions: 3.5 x 2.75 x 0.50 inches
- Analog: Linear 0-10V or 4-20mA
- Digital: RS485
- 90 days
Free Easy-to-use GasLab® Software
This device uses GasLab® software for setup, calibration, data logging, and real-time data analysis. GasLab® makes it easy to export data into a .CSV file that can be imported into any industry-standard software or spreadsheet. GasLab® runs on Windows XP or higher, and free to use with our products.
- Windows XP SP2 or newer
- Microsoft .Net 3.5 Runtime Libraries